Career Batting Statistics for Carl Crawford with Boston
Visit Baseball-Reference.com for more on Carl Crawford
Memorable Moments for Carl Crawford
- 11 December 2010 - The Red Sox sign former Rays outfielder Carl Crawford to a seven-year, $142 million deal.
- 19 May 2011 - Carl Crawford ends a 4-3 Red Sox win over the Tigers with a walk-off hit, his third this month. On 01 May, he hits a ground-ball single up the middle to plate Jed Lowrie; on 09 May, he doubles off the Green Monster to plate pinch-runner Jose Iglesias from first. Tonight, he lines a single over the center fielder, who was playing shallow because the Sox had the bases loaded with only one out to plate David Ortiz.
- 26 May 2011 - Carl Crawford collects four hits for a second consecutive game in as the Red Sox thump the Tigers 14-1 in a game shortened to 7-1/2 innings due to rain.
- 4 June 2011 - J.D. Drew singles home Carl Crawford in the 14th inning to give the Red Sox a 9-8 win over the Athletics at Fenway Park. Oakland had rallied with four runs in the top of the ninth off closer Jonathan Papelbon and had taken a brief 8-7 lead in the top of the 11th, but back-to-back doubles in the bottom of the frame from Jarrod Saltamaachia and Jacoby Ellsbury allows for the eventual walk-off hit from Drew.
- 25 August 2012 - In one of the biggest and most surprising trades in team history, the Red Sox send Josh Beckett, Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez, Nick Punto and cash to the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for Ivan De Jesus, James Loney and Allen Webster. The Dodgers later complete the trade by sending Rubby De La Rosa and Jerry Sands to the Red Sox on 04 October.